This web site is owned and controlled by Ian Jones and Jeremy Rowe. If you use this web site you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
This website describes services provided in the UK and Europe by Jones Rowe Opera offering tourist services to friends.
No entity or individual operating under the name Jones Rowe Opera is liable for the acts or omissions of any other entity or individual. Neither does it act as agent for nor have any authority (whether actual, apparent, implied or otherwise) to represent, bind or obligate in any way any other entity or practice that operates under the name Jones Rowe Opera.
While Jones Rowe Opera makes every effort to ensure that everything on the website is accurate and complete, we provide it for information only, so it is indicative rather than definitive. We thus make no explicit or implicit guarantee of its accuracy, and, as far as applicable laws allow, we neither accept responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions, nor for loss that may result directly or indirectly from reliance on its content. Users of the website should not take or omit to take any action that relies on information on the site. Jones Rowe Opera may correct or update the website without prior notice.
In making the website available, Jones Rowe Opera does not imply or establish any client, advisory, financial or professional relationship. Through the website, neither Jones Rowe Opera nor any other person is providing advisory, consulting or other professional services.
Jones Rowe Opera neither guarantees that the site will be uninterrupted or without delay nor that it will be error-free or virus-free. The website is provided ‘as is’ without warranties of any kind.
Jones Rowe Opera will not be responsible and will not accept any liability whatsoever for any viruses which may infect your computer by reason of your use of or downloading of applications (including .exe applications) from this web site.
Further Important Information relating to properties displayed on the web site
- Particulars: Any tour particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Jones Rowe Opera in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Jones Rowe Opera nor any joint agent or sub agent has any authority to make any representations about the tours offered, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the Jones Rowe Opera.
- Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the tours offered as they appeared at the time they were taken or taken in the past. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
- Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the tours does mean that any necessary agreement has been reached with third parties or agreement has been obtained. A trip friend must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
- Information on the web-site about any trips available to friends is liable to be changed at any time.
This website is owned and controlled by Jones Rowe Opera Tours Co Limited. Unless otherwise noted, all information featured on Jones Rowe Opera Tours Co Limited website, (whether text or images), is protected by copyrights and trademarks, and is owned or licensed by Jones Rowe Opera Tours Co Limited. You may not download, display or print any part of the content except to your own computer for your personal use and not for business purposes. You must not change frame or inline (mirror) any of the content of our website.
Links on this site may lead to servers maintained by individuals or organisations other than Jones Rowe Opera. Jones Rowe Opera makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, suitability or any other aspect of the information located on such servers and neither monitors nor endorses such servers or content.
If you link to our website we may require you at any time at our absolute discretion to remove the Link.
Any terms and conditions concerning the usage of this website will be governed by the laws of England , and any dispute concerning use of this website will be determined exclusively by the English Courts.
Data Protection Act
Jones Rowe Opera is committed to protecting your privacy and providing a safe, secure site. However, before you continue using our website, we recommend that you read the following information.
Jones Rowe Opera respects the privacy of its web site visitors and does not share or sell any personal information with third parties. Please note that you are not required to provide any personal information to use this site. Any information you do provide will be treated in confidence and used only for the purpose for which you provided it. Where personal information can be entered, the site ensures that industry-standard security measures are in place to protect it.
If you choose to register on the web site by emailing us and/or send us personal details in relation to a tour you plan to attend, or information offered, you have the right to request a copy of the information you entered and any other information we hold on you at any time, and to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact the Webmaster, Jones Rowe Opera by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that you are not required to provide any personal information to use this site. However, if you provide your contact details (name, address, telephone and fax number and e-mail address) these details will be used to provide any services which you have requested.
By entering your contact details you agree that we may also use them for the following purposes:
- To incorporate into the Jones Rowe Opera database.
- To provide aggregate statistical information which may include personal information.
- To provide you with information about our services.
Your contact details may be changed in the following way:
[Details] You may at any time request us to remove your details from our computer data base or instruct us not to use the personal information which you have provided to us for any of the above purposes by notifying us by e-mail.